The texts and videos of the lectures and keynotes presented during the 4th Inclusiva-net Meeting: P2P Networks and Processes (July 6 through 10, 2009) are now available for download!
Other noteworthy presentations:
- Ál Cano Santana: Guifi.net: Peer-to-peer network and Free Social Web for collective empowerment
- Juan Martín Prada: P2P Networks and Processes: Beyond the Logics of Exchange
- Michel Bauwens: Conditions for the Radicality of P2P Paradigm
- Andrew Whelan: Leeching Bataille: peer-to-peer Potlatch and the Acephalic Response
- Bodó Balázs: Movie Piracy and (the Lack of) Cinemas in Hungary
And while you are at it, check out the sites of some of the cool people I met there or the amazing organizations I got to learn about: